Records from before 2018 are currently visible.
Hide previous years
House Bill #7239: AN ACT RELATING TO HOLIDAYS AND DAYS OF SPECIAL OBSERVANCE
Sets aside the second Saturday in the month of April annually to be known as Historical Cemetery Restoration/Awareness Day.
- 2018-11-29: Placed on House Calendar (12/01/2018)
House Bill #9999: AN ACT THIS IS A TEST BILL
- 2018-12-07: Introduced, referred to House Small Business
- 2018-12-07: Committee transferred to House Judiciary
- 2018-12-07: Committee heard and continued
- 2018-12-07: Committee recommends passage
- 2018-12-07: Placed on House Calendar